I am available for commissioned work and would love to collaborate with you! If you see something in my shop you love, but the size or colors don't meet your needs, contact me using the form below and we can discuss other options, using my work as inspiration. Or, if you have something different in mind, we can discuss that, as well. My turnaround time is typically 3-5 weeks, depending on the time of year. Please note the following important information:
- The deadline for Christmas commissions is November 15. If my available spots fill up before that time, I will post it on my website and my social media accounts.
- There is a 50% deposit required up front. Once the painting is started, should you change your mind and decide to withdraw from the project, this deposit is not refundable, but can be used as credit toward any purchase(s) from my shop.
- Once the FINAL payment is made (remaining 50%), there will be no refunds, exchanges, or shop credit issued.
- You will be sent one "in progress" update with photos, allowing for one revision before the painting is completed.
- Shipping cost will be included in your commission quote before the painting is started. There will be no added fees once the project is finalized.
- My goal is to create a painting that you love and will treasure for many years to come. If you are interested in a commissioned work or have other questions, please contact me using the form below.
Note: If you would like to purchase a commissioned painting as a gift, please use the form below and indicate the gift certificate amount you wish to purchase in the message. I will send a purchase link directly to your email.